Search Tips: How to find ...?
Locations, catalogues, bibliographies and reference works on German studies at the
Locations of Books in Dortmund University Library
Shelf marks: C (location: 2nd floor); Jc F (location: 3rd floor)
Shelf mark: L Ca (location: Ground floor)
- Not borrowable
- Reference works such as encyclopedias, dictionaries, bibliographies and handbooks
are usually not borrowable. The same goes for individual copies of much-used texts
for research and teaching.
Shelf mark: ZC (location: Basement level 1); current year in room E 1 (location: Ground floor)
- Books (Short-term loan over-night or weekend)
- Shelf classification and Keyword index
- Diploma theses
Shelf mark: SAA 150
- Journals (not borrowable)
Catalogues in Dortmund University Library
Media (books, videos...)
Catalogue of Dortmund University electronic publications (mainly theses). Full texts
- North Rhine-Westphalia: HBZ Collective Catalogue
Library catalogue for North Rhine-Westphalia and Rhineland-Palatinate
- Deutschland: Karlsruhe Virtual Catalogue (KVK)
KVK is a meta-search interface for library and book trade catalogues throughout the
world. It contains more than 75,000,000 book titles
If you didn't find what you searched for:
Printed Bibliographies and Reference Works
Collection development of our library in German studies begins with the year 1929.
Bibliographies and reference works on German Studies can be found in the Emil-Figge-Bibliothek,
shelf mark SDA.